These doors are used for following reasons:
- For aesthetic reasons because a wooden looking is preferred to standard or special RAL powder finishing.
- For economical reasons in the version fire rated + wooden looking being much cheaper if compared to complete wooden fire rated doors.
- For economical reasons in the versions imitation aluminium and stainless steel being much cheaper if compared to doors in real aluminium or stainless steel.
- Against color fading being the pvc film more lasting than powder coating.
- As fire rated doors when both fire resistance and any of the previous characteristics are desired.
Construction like the handed doors, see the corresponding description in section “HANDED DOORS / Description / EI2 60 / EI2 120 / multipurpose (depending on the type chosen)” but with the leaves of steel sheet coated with PVC skin imitation wood or plain color or aluminium or stainless steel and protection film to peel off.
Frames and profiles for windows painted with epoxy-polyester powders oven hardened.
Finishing suitable for interiors, some also for exteriors, please check this aspect with us before placing orders. List subject to changes !
Attention, maximum width 1090 mm per leaf, if doors is wider order double leaf doors.
List of available types (subject to availability) and leaf-frame color combinations:
|LEAVES||FRAMES AND WINDOW PROFILES|
|WOOD DL1 OAK||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL88 SAPELLY||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL51E WALNUT||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL78SME CHERRY||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL76 BEECH||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL36CE WENGUE||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL16CE OAK WHITE||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL40CE OAK GREY||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|WOOD DL44CE OAK OLD||RAL 8017 TESTURIZED|
|PLAIN COLOR WHITE||RAL 9003 EMBOSSED|
|STAINLESS STEEL F12 SMOOTH GLOSSY||RAL 9007 SMOOTH|
|ALUMINIUM F16 SMOOTH GLOSSY||RAL 9007 SMOOTH|
|GREY ALUMINIUM F23 EMBOSSED||RAL 9007 EMBOSSED|
Finishings with PVC Skins
The drawings are the same to those in the section “HANDED DOORS / Drawings”. Please refer to them.
Dimensions, Orders, Notes
Doors have to be ordered with the nominal wall opening dimensions Lfm x Hfm and the opening hands to push (DX = push right, SX = push left).
Maximum width 1090 mm per leaf, if doors is wider order double leaf doors.
If ordered in the fire rated version the dimensions of the doors, glasses and their distance from the edges have to be within those allowed by the chosen certificate.
Optional accessories are the same to those listed in the section “HANDED DOORS / Optional accessories” except special RAL paintings.
The dimensions of frame and the encumbrances are the same to those of the section “HANDED DOORS / Drawings / Encumbrances”