Use, Maintenance and Warranty
The products inserted in the present price list are realized in conformity to the technical and constructive specifications of the producer. See our technical manual. The producer guarantees the repair or, at his sole judgement, the replacement of the defected products for which has been claimed within the term of 30 days from the signature on the transportation document at receipt of the goods. In no case the guarantee shall be considered valid after one year from the fabrication of the product.The guarantee covers the manpower and the materials necessary for the repair or the substitution of the product, while travel costs board and lodging of the technicians remain at purchaser’s expenses.
The initial guarantee of the producer can be prolonged to the condition that maintenance on the product is done, both installed or still stored; this prolongment will not be granted if that maintenance will not be effected from the producer or from staff authorized by the producer. The frequancy of the maintenance depends on the functional cycles (opening/closing) to which the doors are submitted. Following use levels are set for each door:
|LEVEL||NUMBER OF CYCLES||FREQUENCY|
|Normal||Up to 15.000 cycles per year||Annual|
|Intensive||Up to 30.000 cycles per year||Biannual|
|Very intensive||Up to 60.000 cycles per year||Quarterly|
With reference to above some considerations are necessary.
- That a level higher than 60.000 cycles per year is a case out of normality, for this reason the frequency of the maintenance and the special precautions must be determinated case by case at order time involving the technical department of the producer.
- That the maintenance level can vary depending on the accessories installed on the door or after its installation.
In no event the manufacturer shall be liable for defects resulting form:
- Any irregularity resulting from improper installation of materials or not completed in accordance with the manufacturer (see the assembly instructions);
- The use of accessories not approved by the manufacturer (see technical manual);
- The improper storage or exposure of the door to water or sunrays, during transportation, storage or installation anyhow after the delivery by the forwarder, in any case after the signing of the transport document or receipt of the material.
Table of Maintenance Levels in the Event of Installation of Accessories
There are two cases:
- Accessories called “standard”: the handles, locks, cylinders and the windows. These accessories do not change the situation in the above levels and their maintenance will be carried out with the same frequency as needed – various levels – in the non equipped doors.
- Accessories called “special”: they are the doorclosers, the emergency crossbars, the counterplates of the electromagnets, the opening and closing regulators; accessories that require a reinforcement in the leaf. With these accessories, maintenance intervals will be doubled for each level of use, it will then review the annual to biannual, from biannual to quarterly and from that to review every 45 days.
Doors of Very Intensive Use or Extreme Use
For doors subject to a level of use between 50,000 and 80,000 annual cycles or where conditions are expected to be extreme, as in the case of schools, universities, hospitals, malls, etc. the producer requires the following accessories present in the price list:
- For single leaf doors: a thicker metal sheet in the leaf, at least 1 mm in order to improve the mechanical performance of the door. There is also the need to install doorclosers CEN level 5 which ensure proper functioning of the door for a long time. In case accessories are required it is essential a proper preparation and installation of accessories capable of supporting such levels of use (consult our technical department)
- For double leaf doors: a thicker metal sheet in the leaves, at least 1 mm in order to improve the mechanical performance of the complex
There is also the need to install doorclosers CEN level 5 which ensure proper functioning of the door for a long time.
In case accessories are required it is essential a proper preparation and installation of accessories capable of supporting such levels of use (consult our technical department); the maintenance in these cases will be at least quarterly, if necessary the frequency will be even more depending on accessories and by possible signs of degradation of the complex.